Monday, February 24, 2014

Tablet for reading comic?

Hi, I'm looking to by a tablet, meanly to read comics on. I have never owned a tablet before so I don't rly no all that much about them. I'm looking for a tablet for max 300 euro. First of all they say 10 inch is the way to go to read comics but 10' tablets tend to cast way more, is 7' big eneugh to read comics or not? Also I don't know what aps I can download on what tablet. For example I know there are good apps for comic readers on google apps but can I use them on a kindle or nook?

The most important fact is that I don't care about online stores, I plan on just downloading all the comics for free and then read them this way. I don't know if that is even a posibility on all tablets.

Last I think the Asus nexus 7' is a pretty good tablet as far as I would know…, any ideas:)

Читать далее: Tablet for reading comic?