Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What is wrong with me?

Ok, I'll try to make this short, but it will be hard.

First of all, I'm very VERY paranoid. About everything. Even when I was 11 I would cry if my mom didn't answer her phone. One time I even had to go to my neighbors house because I was so terrified. I'm also paranoid about getting my period EVERY WEEK. I think that I'm just some kind of walking mistake and everything bad will happen to me. Now that my dad died (that's what really messed me up) a lot has been different. I'm over-protective about my mom. I can't imagine ever losing her. She's all I have. Every time I think I made a friend, I don't. Everyone hates me and is some how plotting against me.

That's just the beginning. A few weeks ago, I went to Barnes and Noble (book store) by myself, but as soon as I began reading I heard everyone whispering my name. Like the whole store was talking about me or calling me. And in math class I saw a shadow walk by the window that nobody else saw. And I thought this conch shell in my house was a cat. I've also been really distracted lately and can't get anything done. I cannot focus AT ALL. I'm so so so sensitive to sounds. I have to blast music with my headphones to calm myself when it gets too loud or there are too many people talking. I can barely control my thoughts anymore. I think too much to the point that my head spins. I haven't been doing math homework because I can't focus. Also I mix up words and letters when I write. I feel like everyone's thinking about how stupid and an how much of an embarrassment I am 24/7. I can't hang around people without being nervous.

Some one please help. I don't want diagnoses unless you're a psychiatrist or something, but I don't want to tell my mom about these problems. I'm so scared. I feel like my life is going down the drain and I'm losing interest in my favorite things to do, because I think I suck and I embarrass myself. And one more thing: I can barely speak without stuttering or mixing up a word or two. I hate talking because of this reason. I never know what to say. HELP?!
Added (1). By the way, It's not hormones. I'm not at 'that age' so I don't want to hear the famous hormone excuse… And sorry I write like a middle school boy. I'm just really bad at everything.

Читать далее: What is wrong with me?