Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Need some opinions on this?


I met this cute girl at a fair about two years ago, we rode one ride together and that was about it. A couple weeks later I found out she worked at Barnes and Noble, and started coming there every once in awhile. We'd always flirt when I came in. The last time I went to that Barnes and Noble was a few months ago I was waiting in line at her register, and then this other girl said she could take someone where she was at, so I moved to her line. I was behind one person, and the girl from the other lane rang everyone up and said she could get someone where she was at, she seemed like she really wanted me to come over there. I was in a awkward spot, and didn't know what to do, ended up staying where I was. I've ran into the girl twice since then, and neither of us have said anything to each other. Did I blow my chance?

Read more: Need some opinions on this?