Thursday, April 24, 2014

Syncope while cooking?


I was in the kitchen joking with my grandma. The bacon was still stacked up so I tried to pull out apart and I got popped several times, then I overcooked some scrambled eggs at the same time. Got ready to cook pancakes then my grandma said there was already enough, so I took the egg I already cracked and cooked it. My grandma doesn't like overcooked eggs too much so I joked around with her about getting the freshly cooked egg. Then when I started to fix my brother's food, I felt kind of heavy, my legs felt like they were about to give out, my ears started to ring, and I went to the bathroom because my grandma might have thought something was going on with me if I allof a sudden crashed on the sofa. Then I got up, finishedgetting my brother's food ready which seemed to take forever, then crashed on the sofa while my grandma was eating. I hurried to get my nook so I could look up what was going on with me, and the closest thing I got was syncope, which is a fainting spell that lasts for a short period of time that doesn't happen often, probably because of a lack of oxygen in the brain. This is happened about three other times that I can remember. Once in middle school when we were coming from lunch, I just leaned on the wall and fought through it until we gt back to the classroom. Then again a few months ago when I was in my high school. But it wasn't as strong of a fainting sensation as it had been before. Then again when my grandma was very sick, I stayed home and cooked
Added (1). ran out of characters, it follows here: because my grandma couldnt even get up to do so. The sensation of fainting was so bad i had to sit in a stool by the stove for a while, kinda like now, but i dubbed it a faint because of my hunger because i was VERY hungry. OH! And one more time when i woke up, i was on my period, i had cramps, was very hungry, so the cramps were amplified to the point where i almost fainted when i came back from using the bathroom. I ate and was better XD
Added (2). Im not sure what question i should ask… Why does this happen? Is this really syncope? Im a girl and 16 years old.

Read more: Syncope while cooking?