Sunday, June 1, 2014

How to follow up on a job application?

Hello, I am 17 years old and I am graduating from high school in a week. I would like to get a job at one of these places I applied to and work there during the summer and during my first year at UCSD starting in august.

So I applied to Barnes and Noble almost two weeks ago and I have received no reply. And I just applied to AMC three days ago.

I believe I am fit for either job especially at Barnes and Noble since I have been volunteering at a library for four years and I have really good references/recommendation letters. And I have also gained work experience at the library so that's another reason why I believe I am fit for either job.

So can anyone please help me out? Should I call and ask about my application? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks for taking your time to read my question.

Read more: How to follow up on a job application?