Sunday, June 1, 2014

Is it illegal to accidentally connect to someones guest wifi account in this case?

I was waiting for my doctors appt the other day and i had my nook tablet with me. I searched for a wifi network and got on an account that just said guest. It did not have my doctors office name than guest, so i wasnt sure if it could be a business or house thats nearby the doctors. I didnt think about asking. One time when i went with my mom to her bird veterinary office they had the name of the clinic than guest after that so i figured it was like if you were at barnes and nobles bookstore or something. I was thinking what if im not allowed to access this persons network. I just needed the wifi to play an app game.

Read more: Is it illegal to accidentally connect to someones guest wifi account in this case?