Sunday, June 22, 2014

How to Get A Job At Barnes & Noble? - 1

I sent in an online app and I visited the location yesterday, I'm applying for the position of Head Cashier and I'm 17. When I visited the manager, she looked confused as to why I was there. But I just introduced myself handed in the resume and tried to give her my app but she wouldn't take it.
I just don't think I'll get the job b/c of my lack of work experience (I've never worked before) and my age. So my questions are…
Being that I have no work experience and I am under the age of 18, do you think I'll get called in for an interview at least?
Also, are teenagers usually considered for the job of Head Cashier, or is that something exclusive to adults only, or someone who has work experience?

Thanks a Bunch!
XOXO

Read more: How to Get A Job At Barnes & Noble? - 1