Saturday, June 21, 2014

I can't believe in god anymore?

I'm 17 since the 20th of June and I spent my birthday looking for a friend who had gone missing the night before, we were out from 5 o clock till half 2 in the morning and back in for 7 the next morning and just out since 6…
We found him face first in a stream at the bottom of a 30 foot drop onto sharp jagged stones.
I prayed and prayed and prayed that he would just be asleep on a bench somewhere not lying dead, we all prayed only to find him by taking a kayak down a stream and looking in very nook and cranny.
How can I believe in someone/something that takes away the people i love?
The guy was 19 first year of uni and honestly the single nicest guy you could meet, I know they say that about a lot if not all the deceased but I would have said this had he still been alive.
I wouldn't normally be the most religious person but this has just destroyed any shards that there really is a god…

Read more: I can't believe in god anymore?