Sunday, July 13, 2014

How to alleviate my OCD?

I have several reoccurring OCD thoughts that constantly interferes with my mind:

>Last month, my dad slammed my passenger door Really hard from the inside cause he was mad but I checked every nook and cranny and everything came out fine but I can't help if there might be some damage done to the car itself…

>I can't stop worrying about ants crawling all over me. I keep finding some, especially since it's summer and ants start to appear out of nowhere.

>And I do some pretty stupid things because of my OCD like refusing to use the school bathrooms or switching my clothes whenever I spilled even a drop of something on my shirt.

It's been driving me nuts. Especially the first and third one. I don't know why…

Read more: How to alleviate my OCD?