Saturday, July 12, 2014

I need an opinion about this job interview. Help?!

So I applied to a Barnes and Nobles in my area and I selected that I was interested in a temporary/part-time/or seasonal position. I applied for the job the first week of June. Now its already July and they called me about scheduling an interview and I already scheduled an interview next week. The problem is that I applied so I could have a summer job while I'm at home, however, I go back to school in the middle of August and I won't be able to work there while I'm in school because my college is a little bit far away.

I feel bad that my summer break is almost over and I already scheduled this interview. If I go anyway, what should I tell them during the interview?

Read more: I need an opinion about this job interview. Help?!