Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Meeting someone:. Pressure of settling?

I'm 30
I'll admit I'm getting up there and I for the life of me cannot find a man.
I've had relationships. Long ones and short ones and they all have been painful and wrong.
I have pretty high standards because of my past failures and I have been single for 2 years trying to work on myself so that I can bring the best me to someone.
I have a good career in the medical field. And I am very active.
Actually I do fitness competitions and am trying to get my pro card
Sometimes I feel that the reason why I can't meet someone is because of the judgements passed upon me bc of my hobby. Even tho it's a respected sport sometimes I feel that might be the reason
But then again I just started competing a few years ago so don't know how to explain the prev times of not being able to meet someone
Guys are extremely intimidated by me. Not to sound shallow or stuck up but that's what I hear. I hear " you're too beautiful, smart, good career guys can't work with that"
Well damn is that everyone?
I've tried online dating. Total failure. Lots of creeps.
Guys at the gym don't approach. I try to put myself in situations so they can talk to me for example at Barnes and noble Home Depot, and nothing.
My next text is meet ups for volunteering or singles night.
Maybe I'm too picky:( all I know is that I would like a man who is fit and attractive with a good heart. Money means nothing.
I did meet a young man 22 who I fell in love with. It was the happiest I have ever been but too young.

Read more: Meeting someone:. Pressure of settling?