Friday, August 29, 2014

My kitten has gone missing?

I left her in my room with food, water, and her little box. I look away for an hour, and she has disappeared? I checked every nook and cranny of the house and no sight of her, and I even tried to lure her towards some food, but no response. Same response when I tried to call her.

I'm probably just fretting, but I end up hallucinating that I hear her meow, and temporarily believed it. I checked the places she was most likely eager to hide in and easily die without supervision, and she wasn't there, thankfully.

It's impossible, or I pray, for her to be outside, and I suspect she is hiding for some reason unknown to me. There is only kitten, and that is her. The dog is rather calm right now though.

Ideas? I'm getting worried for her safety if she is in any true danger.

Read more: My kitten has gone missing?