Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nook Simple Touch Vs Kindle Touch?

I am a bookworm. I love books but i felt that it was time for me to invest in an eBook reader for various reasons. I am a college student and i have a really long commute. I want a ink eReader like the nook simple touch or the kindle touch because looking at a LCD screen for too long gives me a headache. I don't really care for browsing or apps, i just want to read without any distractions and glare. I need an eReader with a good battery life because of my long commute. My two choices are the nook simple touch and the kindle touch. But i want to know which eReader i will benefit most from. And if you have any of these can you tell me what you enjoy most about it or what problems you've had with it. If you have another option please feel free to mention them too.

Thank you in advance.

Read more: Nook Simple Touch Vs Kindle Touch?