Monday, February 16, 2015

What to do when bored?

Being bored out of my mind is an under statement. I have absoutly zero things to do! My parents were out all day yesterday and today refrigerator shopping, my sisters away and none of my friends are around. I want to go outside but it's negative two degrees and covered in snow and ice. I left the book im reading at school and dont have another one I could read. I dont want to watch anymore TV or go on my phone im sick at looking at screens. I already cleaned my room and the rest of my house. All the food in my house is bad so I can't cook anything. I'm in walking distance of Barnes and Noble but my parents refuse to let me walk there. I've been listening to music all morning, and drawing. Ugh I wish I could go outside. What can I do? I'm going stir crazy!

Read more: What to do when bored?