Monday, February 16, 2015

I want my bedroom to look gothic. Does it look good so far by this description?

I am a teen girl and I want a gothic style bedroom.
My room is painted kinda a ocean blue color and it has white trim. I am not allowed to repaint my room again. I have oatmeal colored carpet too.

I have all black bedding and a black dresser, night stand and table. I also have a black area rug. I have a white cubby desk thing. Above my window, i have a black feather boa. I also have a maroon chair in the corner. I have a white bookshelf too.

I have taken the doors off of my closet so I turned it into a nook area. In my nook, i have a grey ottoman and a silver duck taped table with a tv on it.

For decorations, i have fake spider webs with mini spiders in one corner of the ceiling along with 2 big Halloween spiders. I have various posters and my artwork up.

What do you think? Tips or ideas?

Read more: I want my bedroom to look gothic. Does it look good so far by this description?