Sunday, February 8, 2015

YA novel title help?

So about five or so years ago I was in Barnes and Noble and found this YA novel in the 'teen' section. I can't rememer the title or the author but I do remember some details of the story because I read the first chapter or so.

This is what I remember:

A young virgin girl has a terminal illness.

She has a friend (maybe she was a cousin?) who likes to party.

The girl would write weird things on her wall like "I want to feel the weight of a man on top of me."

The girl's friend brings her to a party to have some fun and she meets a guy and they go to have sex.

They undress and she tells him that it's her first time and he holds her and tells her it's going to be okay. Then they do it.

This is all I remember and that was only the first chapter or so. It's been bothering me for years that I don't know the name of this book. If anyone has any ideas please comment!

Read more: YA novel title help?