Thursday, May 21, 2015

Barnes and Nobles job descriptions?


Im looking to apply to barnes and nobles, love that store lol. Im either looking at Bookkeeper or Head Cashier. I've read their despcriptions but I was looking for a description of more so what their average day at work is.
I don't really understand what a bookkeeper is doing, and where they are most of the time. Are they freely walking around? Are they behind a desk at the book look up cpu? Are they stacking bks? Do they get trained to learn a section?
And for a cashier… From my experience working in retail i hate doing returns and such. I know a book store would be easier than clothes, but is it hard? Are you telling a manager everytime you need to do a return or exchange?

Thanks!(:

Read more: Barnes and Nobles job descriptions?