Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Where and how can I sell an ebook that I wrote and will Amazon let me sell it online?


I have written things for Fiverr and sites like that, but people just do the typical saying they like it over my inbox then zapping me with negative feedback out of no where. Can I sell an ebook on amazon for instance? Please post links to other reputable sites you know of, if any, for selling ebooks. Can someone please help me with all of this? Where to go?
Added (1). UPDATE: Okay, typing on my smartphone doesn't count as punctuation when auto correct fails for ability to spell. Second, I never said I wanted to compete with all 100% of books worldwide, in all categories, did I? I just said upload it. As far as the Amazon part goes, just ignore it then please. I wasn't focusing on if you can sell a "book" on Amazon overall, but rather just mentioned it since I've never done it with an ebook. Wow, I had no idea the commenter "?" took this so personal.

Read more: Where and how can I sell an ebook that I wrote and will Amazon let me sell it online?