Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How to get the epub version of these books?


Hey I have a nook ebook reader (by Barnes & Noble) and I really want to read a light novel series called "Spice and Wolf" but the download site I found (http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=1256.0) has a.pdf download only, I tried some.pdf to.epub converting sites but when I open the ebook on my nook it only has 2 pages and I have to manually go to page 87 (because I was reading the.pdf on my phone, which hurt my eyes) which will take a while, and the text is extremely small on the nook anyway that it will probably hurt to read.

Do any of you know where to get a readable epub version of this novel? (I can't buy the ebook because no credit card)

Also, can you recommend a site to download epub books?

Thanks!

Read more: How to get the epub version of these books?