Monday, October 19, 2015

Lost my dog during a typhoon?


2 nights ago at 6 PM I was using the restroom and my door was opened, allowing my dog to escape from my room, to our backyard and onto the streets in the span of 15-20 minutes. As soon as I realised she was gone I bolted out of the house and searched every street, calling out her name and whistling while it poured. I could not find her that night, though we did search all the streets again and the surrounding street. I live in Zone 10 Pilar village and it has 2 large gates that connect it to the main roads, which we searched. We talked to all the guards within a 2-5 km radius and went to the police station, swimming pool, animal clinic and several surrounding shops in the area.
Yesterday we spent the whole day posting 60 missing posters and included 'REWARD' to help attract people and relevant information all along the village and the guard post offices. The weather is unpredictable, rain, drizzling, dry, strong rain. I spent all night looking at all the nooks and crannies in our village and she's only been spotted once inside the village. She was spotted yesterday at 7 AM, went missing the day before at 6 PM and no news as of now where she is. I'm frightened and need advice on how to search for her and what to do. She's a small shih tzu and I don't know how she's surviving the night. I'm afraid and I want to help her. I don't know what to do now. I think there's a big chance that someone has picked her up and that she may no longer be in the village. Any advice?

Read more: Lost my dog during a typhoon?