Friday, March 18, 2016

I messed up badly on Barnes and Noble phone interview. Am I screwed?


The call totally came unexpected so I wasn t prepared. In all honesty, I thought I d never get an interview since my past online applications have been rejected before so I was surprised I even got through to a phone interview this time. But because I was unprepared, I ended up stuttering, mumbling, and sounding flat. I also answered questions such as "why should we hire you" awkwardly. For example I blurted out that I have good memory skills and that I know the store like the back of my hand, which doesn t say anything about how well I d do on the job.

B&N is one of those places I wanted to work at but after my failure of an interview does that mean I m screwed? I have phone anxiety so phone interviews are the worst for me

Read more: I messed up badly on Barnes and Noble phone interview. Am I screwed?