Monday, October 8, 2012

What kind of relationship is he trying to form?

I'm receiving mixed signals from my manager. For example: I'm a cashier. When he has to come to my register to approve a transaction and do other various special manager duties, instead of just leaning over the side like the rest of my managers do, he will actually come into the register nook with me (it's about a 3.5-4 ft.space) to do so. He also has begun sharing a lot of his health issues with me. He'll ask me if I know anything about back aches, or why a certain muscle might be sore, et c. He also sought me out to speak with me about his ADHD medication, and how he was feeling about getting back on it. This might just be him trying to seek advice, but I'm a student, hardly qualified to give it to him, and cannot think of any past incidents that might have given him the idea that I'm the person to go to about this kind of thing. I've also caught him staring at me a few times, and he always seems to be very close to me when we're together (like walking together, or speaking to one another). I'm usually pretty good at telling when someone is attracted to me, and some of these signs would usually signify that he is, but he is also 8 years older than me (I'm 18, he's 26), so I really don't want to jump to conclusions.Am I just paranoid, or might I actually be on to something?
>>> What kind of relationship is he trying to form?