Thursday, December 27, 2012

Is Catching Fire (Hunger Games Book #2) available in paperback yet?

This sounds like such a stupid question but I got Catching Fire in Hardcover for Christmas and I have Hunger Games in Paperback, I'm one of those weird people that prefer to have there series of books either all in paperback or all in hardcover. Besides I don't get the point of spending $18 on the same book that you can get for like $8. Anyways this book came from Barnes & Nobles so I called them to ask if they had the book in paperback (they told the person that bought it for me that it's not yet been released in paperback) so the woman rudely told me that it's not released in paperback… I googled it and on Amazon there is a book listed in paperback… Can anyone verify that the book is indeed in paperback??? Thanks in advance!!!
>>> Is Catching Fire (Hunger Games Book #2) available in paperback yet?