Thursday, January 3, 2013

How many weeks pregnant were you when.?

Details:

If you had a toddler and due to have another baby the same gender sharing the room, at what point did you start setting up the crib/baby stuff in the babyys side of the room? With my first i know i set up the crib and did the whole nursery the moment i found out the sex lol, i already painted the room, Im having Another boy so its all boy stuff and colors anyways. I just dont know when to start setting everythin up becuase i know im not going to have the energy to be up and down off the floor putting together the crib and such to late in my pregnancy im 21 weeks now but idk if thats to soon to have a empty crib in my toddlers room (even though the room they share is huge and my 3 year old has his own nook of the room its a huge L shaped room wouldnt even see the babys side of the room from his side) my son is very excited about his baby brother coming he asks me everyday if the baby is big enough yet lol.
Idk, if you had two boys and they shared a room when did you start setting up the babys things in the toddler/nursery room?
Added (1). My son is a very "grown up toddler" lol, we have a 3 storey house so he doesnt atchually spend alot of time upstairs in his room he spends most time in the basement were i have basically a house lenght playroom, He isnt a loud kid and he already knows all about babys because his best friend hd a baby brother so he helps the mother feed the baby and stuff he thinks its great he loves babys. Also he goes to all my apointments with me (im a single mom as of a month ago father walked out..) so he has seen the baby ultrasounds, he helps the docter find the heart beat then he goes around telling everyone for a week about his baby brothers heart beat. He goes to bed at 7 everynight without a fuss and isnt a cryer
Added (2). And he is a heavy sleeper he sleeps threw the dog who sleeps in his room near his bed everynight that barks at every sound of a car or a tree branch outside as of when my first was born she use to not even bark until he was bornlol, but her barking doesnt even wake him up
>>> How many weeks pregnant were you when.?