Thursday, January 17, 2013

Leaps in sheer joy* Isn't life grand?

Life is truly the most spectacular gift in the history of everything! Surely nothing can ever top what has just happened to me.So, okay. I went to Barnes and Noble, as I'll do. I went, and my sister, bless her, pointed out something that she thought would be of interest to me. The Fault In Our Stars. Exclusive Collector's Edition. Just like that, it was put into my undeserving, insignificant hands. And I realized it then. A fact that until now has been evading my very limited library of knowledge. Life is a brief, wondrous dream that is amazing and more worthwhile than I have ever thought. Live it while you can, lovely people.

Also, side note: I'm a tad hyper because I have just consumed Throwback Mountain Dew for the first time (I've never had Mountain Dew, either).So, that may contribute to my current state of crazy delusions. I am not responsible for what I may or may not say on here tonight, LOL.

BQ: Have you ever had a revelation of this magnitude?
Added (1). @Chelsea: Like, really good. Of course, this is the throwback kind so it's chock full of sugar, more so than the regular Mountain Dew would be. You should try it as soon as you can.
>>> Leaps in sheer joy* Isn't life grand?