Saturday, June 15, 2013

Is it worth buying a Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet?

I'm referring specifically to the Nook HD+, it looks great for the current price ($150 for a Father's Day weekend sale), but I ask because I have seen numerous news stories about B&N lately, such as the possible sale of Nook content to Microsoft and the possible discontinuation of Nook tablets altogether. All that and, quite frankly, that sharp a price drop at any time scares me, reminds of what Blackberry did with their Playbook tablet. Anyway, for a techie like me it looks like a pretty good device and I like B&N.

I especially appreciate answers from anyone who has owned one. How often do you receive software updates from B&N to the device. I had a unsatisfactory experience with the original Kindle Fire, so I will be comparing it to that.

Should I buy it with all that info in mind? I suppose it's not that much of a risk. A BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE! Leave questions if anything is unclear, I can check back and edit my question.

См. статью: Is it worth buying a Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet?