Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Best Tablet/E-Reader for dedicating only to reading?

I have an iPad that I bought a few years ago and it's perfect for taking class notes, annotating documents, reading textbooks and other general use, but I have found that I don't love using it to read common books. I have an extensive library of books in PDF/Mobi/epub forms on my external hard drive and I have decided I would like to get a device dedicated to the sole purpose of reading and storing my library.

What I'm hoping by asking this question is to receive some feedback and insight from the community here that has had personal experience with these devices to help me make a sound decision. I have heard great things about both the Nook GlowLight and the Kindle Paperwhite, but I kind of lean towards options such as the Nook HD simply because I enjoy the option of storing my magazine subscriptions as well. But i'm curious if choosing a tablet display will shorthand my reading experience compared to the newest e-ink alternatives.

Thank you all in advance, any advice given will be taken into consideration by me and be well appreciated!

P.S. Because I already have a laptop and ipad, what I'm looking for doesn't need to have an enormous capability range, I simply want a good dedicated e-reader, I will never use it for movies/games/etc.

Читать далее: Best Tablet/E-Reader for dedicating only to reading?