Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Can I do this? Or no?

Can I go upstairs and punch my neighbor in the face
She makes a lot of noise
To the point where I started spending my afternoons in Barnes and nobles
I got tired of spending my afternoons in Barnes and nobles and I started spending my time in the apartment
They get hem early like 4-5 o'clock and the noise continues through to the night 9-10:45 pm.

She drops things on the floor every five seconds loudly! Like what could she possibly be moving or putting down that much and not be able to do it quietly?
My mother said she seems really really stupid to the point where we are wondering if she is just mentally retarded, and she also says that she looks as if she has no balance or hand coordination and she's short and overweight… She has a 1 yr old as well.
She slaps her feet down on the floor HARD to the point where my mom cannot sleep peacefully… This continues early in the mornings and during the afternoon and at night
Like she sounds as if she's doing construction work in the room above my room.That's how bad it is.

I also made the mistake of taking a broom a number of times and knocking it on the ceiling and the fat noisy woman stomped back (bad idea.didn't know it was wrong)
But we ended up apologizing and so did they but ironically since then it's gotten even worse ;

How should this be solved? I wear earplugs and my fan is on the highest setting yet I still hear her ;it literally sounds like construction work.

Read more: Can I do this? Or no?