Saturday, September 20, 2014

UPS said packaged was delivered, but it wasn't?

I rented a textbook from Barnes and Noble and was supposed to receive it Friday. The update said it was delivered 9/19/2014 at 7:06 pm. It's Saturday and still no package. Then I check the shipment progress and the last two updates were out for delivery and the last was delivered at Newbury Park at the exact time and date that it said it was delivered at my porch. The problem is that I don't live in that city I live about 30 minutes away from there. I checked the shipping address on Barnes and Noble and it was my address then I checked shipping information on Ups it had my city on it which is not Newbury Park. What happened? Does this mean they delivered at the wrong address? My address was correctly written on shipping information.

Read more: UPS said packaged was delivered, but it wasn't?